Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Moves like Jagr

Thanks to Albert Haynesworth...Jaromir Jagr isn't the most pathetic free agent signing in DC sports history anymore. Now he's #2. Congrats Jagr! The other day I was reminiscing over the glory years with Jagr in a Caps uniform, actually...it seems more like he merely used Verizon Center as his glory hole. I was trying to think of a few great games he had here, but.................................................I'm thinking.........................still thinking...................nope, I can't seem to remember any.
Jaromir has come out and said he can't stand playing in DC, he says it's not the easiest arena to get going in.... GOOD! Because tonight I'm looking for Ovechkin to put Jagr to sleep like he did in the Olympics last year. In case you forgot, here is a little reminder:

Keep your head up Jaromir...there's going to be a freight train coming at you tonight!

Fight On Caps!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment